General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR): Intergen.
At Intergen we follow strict security procedures in relation to the storage and disclosure of information we collect. We are required to do this by the GDPR. In this document we explain how we go about protecting any individual information we have collected about you.
When you become a member of an Intergen group we collect information from you such as: your name, email address, etc. These details are stored on a confidential database.
We will not share this information with any other organisations without your explicit consent.
- We do not disclose any individual information we have about you to any third parties.
- We aim to maintain full transparency with all our volunteers about the information that has been collected, and how you, as a volunteer can access it if you wish to.
- We only keep information for as long as it is required by Intergen.
- We have a controller who ensures all your data is protected and follows the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- If you wish to access the data, we have on you this can be provided upon request.
- You have the right to amend or delete this information at your discretion.
If you agree for the information we have to be kept, it will remain completely confidential.
If you wish to access the data held about you, please contact the email address provided at the end of this document.